Friday, August 3, 2012

Hi, I'm a waitress

It's been 10 months and 26 days since I got my blog on.

Since I last talked, a few things have happened:
-I've moved up from dishwashing to waitressing, or 'serving' in finer establishments such as the one I work at. It is fun and rad and all these people I feed tell me I'm good at telling them what they're eating and whatnots and all that, so that's nice.
-I made an album cover for my friend John, his band is called Panoramic & True, they are awesome and the album is great, go find it! I'm too lazy to find it for you right now. Maybe later I will.
-Poppy got fleas really bad for a minute. We fixed it though, and she appreciates her flea-free lifestyle all the more.
-Don't be surprised or offended for me, you sweethearts, if you see some beer in LA that looks like alanabaileybrand beer. I don't make beer. But it's OK.
-Beachwalks
-Peoplemeets
-Friendmakeytimes
-Airbreathing
-Poppyloving
-Pantswearing
-Shortswearing
-Dadvisits
-Auntiecare
-Fastcardriving
-Movieseeing
-Ticketgetting
-Resentfulbillpaying
-etc

IT'S SO INTERESTING.
I COULDN'T HELP BUT WRITE A BLOG ABOUT IT.
YOU HAVEN'T WASTED YOUR TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment