Friday, June 24, 2011

IT'S TIME FOR A BLOGGERSON: DAY IN THE COUNTRY THIS SUNDAY AT THE HIDEOUT!

Yep. 2 posts a year: what?

So. I made a poster for A Day In The Country 2011... I'm calling the style "Amish Psych" or "Psych Amish". I haven't decided which one rolls off the tongue better yet. I do not feel like getting up, taking a cameraphone photo, emailing it to myself, photoshopping it and putting it on here right now-I have errands to run as soon as I post this- so instead I will tell you IT MUST BE SEEN IN PERSON to really appreciate!

In addition to the DIC2011 posters I will have some backstock stuff, business cards, and good cheer to dispense... OH and the latest pilsen-and-chicken-themed LDCTA POSTER: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LDCTA?ref=seller_info

Come see me on Sunday, June 26th, from 2-11pm, at the Hideout! 1354 W. Wabansia. We can talk about the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment