Monday, September 14, 2009

Bloggy Blog Blog Times

Hey Y'all.
It's a little late, but look, I made a blog! Now I can post regrettably revealing thoughts late at night, keep the kids up-to-date on my work-related goings-on, and post gratuitous photos of my dog. Hooray!

Latest News Items:

*I moved to beautiful Milwaukee, Wisconsin, last June to start a print shop with my pal Rickun. it's cheap here and there's a food co-op nearby, so I'm all sorts of pleased. Also there are lots of fun people! Whee!
*I had a nice weekend in Chicago, selling posters at the Bloodshot 15th anniversary party at the Hideout... I miss it!
*My friend Lena is helping me out with a website- To be online hopefully before the end of the year! Thanks, Lena!
*Poppydawg did not eat her breakfast this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment